Study Foot Odor Cure far more



Foot Odor Cure

Odor



Odor

No one likes smelly feet so please get a foot odor cure and spare us please! Okay so I was one of the people who suffered from foul feet odor but I did something about it. Now I can take off my shoes and not have to worry about someone making that "what is that smell face". I would wash my feet in the shower and keep them as clean as possible but they would admit an odor over the course of the day.

I took the necessary steps to help me fight the terrible odor. I even brought a change of socks with me to work and would change them at lunch time. I used shoe inserts but that was just masking the problem and I wanted a more permanent solution. After my showers I would apply foot powder which helped to a degree. Some days I would soak my feet in water with baking soda with peppermint essential oil. I say this worked the best for me because after awhile I noticed my feet weren't smelling as bad during the day. There were days when the odor from my feet wasn't a problem at all and I even forgot I had a foot odor problem.

If none of this worked my next step was going to be trying apple cider vinegar in a bath and see what that does, which I read that helps foot odor dissipate. If you do find a effective foot odor cure I would say don't fix what isn't broke and continue using it until your foot odor was a thing of the past.


CLICK HERE for the best foot odor cure online.