Read through Baby Proofing Your Living Room far more



Baby Proofing Your Living Room

Odor Eliminator

Going room by room, however, it is going to seem a lot like repetition, but in my opinion each room is different on how you baby proof your and make it safe for the new arrival of life's joy. As we, all know when our babies are no longer babies and they start to become mobile. Whether it's by rolling, crawling or walking we should know it's time to baby proof our homes even if it means from the very beginning as you start the journey to parenthood.

Starting out with cleaning the floors whether, it is sweeping the floor or vacuuming. Why? Because we walk on these floors daily and some of us have pets. And whether we have to be specific for our little ones and their safety, this is a must do. In my opinion for my living room, I sweep the floor every day before I go to sleep and during the day. And if you have a dog that's in and out of the house well that's different. In my case my dog is in her designated area inside of the house and if she goes through what I do is sweep and mop. It is a pain but I'm cautious especially when we're putting the baby on the floor even on a play mat the germs, oh those germs. But some parents sweep and mop daily I tend to do that but sometimes there just isn't much time. A solution to this for wood floors or tile floors would be the Swiffer mop. I have used this and it is a great time saver.

As for vacuuming carpets, any vacuumed be good as long as it sucks the dirty and all of the carpet. But with pets and a baby Vacuum also daily. What I do is sprinkle Glade Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator Powder around all the rooms with carpet. Let it stay for a while I give it a few minutes like ten for the scent to linger on longer and then vacuum the room clean. This I call the WIN-WIN you clean the room getting all small objects you can't see along with dog, cat etc. fur and you get a good smelling room.

Now for the Living room doors of the furniture. There are devices to keep our little ones out of our stuff. Other than moving all breakable objects away from reach or putting it all away. Cabinet Locks, spring cabinet and drawer lock; there are a variety of child proofing locks that can be used for a variety of cabinets, drawers and etc. especially now day when a lot of furniture has a lot of drawers, cabinets and sliding doors where we place our Flat screen T.V, stereos, our books and other stuff. Just as we need to keep the floor clean and have little pieces same with the places where we put out belong because once they crawling, walking, and standing everywhere there going to get into your stuff and trust me new parents it gets stressful sometimes. Because we want to create a safe environment for our kids but we can't always keep them safe and that's way we need to practice repetition and teach our kids what "No" is and what they can and cannot touch.